POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need solution for (simulating) Motion Blur. : Need solution for (simulating) Motion Blur. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Need solution for (simulating) Motion Blur.
From: Rob Verweij
Date: 29 Oct 2000 08:55:03
Message: <39FC2C35.459C566C@worldonline.nl>
Hi,

I'm in need of some motion blurring. I'm using Chris Colefax' Galaxy
include file for an animation (actually I will be using these images as
background composite for a LightWave animation). For some realism I need
Motion Blurring in the Galaxy scene. Does anyone have any good tips on
(simulating) motion blurring in POV-Ray (3.1g Windows).

Rob Verweij.