POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : advanced question.... : advanced question.... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  advanced question....
From: Paul Daniel Jones
Date: 27 Oct 2000 08:22:57
Message: <39F973F2.E763D3F3@psu.edu>
Ok, this is a question and a suggestion.

Is it possible, or would it not be very cool, if you could take a
primative and apply a normal modifier and have the parser perturb the
surface for you? Sort of a built in isosurface. I think it would be hard
to do and 'to expernsive.... but would be cool anyway.

With isosurfaces, what is the relationship between the bounding sphere
size and location and the resultant isosurface. I am haveing a deuce of
a time getting them to work.... ;-(

-p

--
Paul Daniel Jones