POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Probably a stupid question : Probably a stupid question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Probably a stupid question
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 10 Oct 2000 22:50:36
Message: <39E3D432.8CD16BEA@attglobal.net>
Can I transform an object like this (for example):

 ------            ----------
|      |          |         /
|      |  ----->  |        /

Using either straight POV-Ray or MegaPOV?

If this is in a FAQ somewhere, I apologize.  I remember reading about
non-uniform transformations somewhere, but I don't remember where or
what.

--
Francois Labreque | And a four year old carelessly banging on a toy
     flabreq      | piano is not only 'music', it's probably the last