POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : photons : Re: changing topic to cloth :) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: changing topic to cloth :)
From: Libellule
Date: 19 Aug 2000 02:55:59
Message: <399E2FB9.4B46BE5E@insectes.net>
Also, I was wondering about your cloth system. *gasp* it's perfect! When I
did my tests a while back, with a little C program which would spit out a
triangle mesh, the numbers always ran off to infinity, and I got NaN mumble
grumble. I translated to POV script, it didn't have that tendancy, but it
took forever to parse.

I think my implementation was too naive. Are you using
deformation-constraints?