POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Quintic Splines : Re: Quintic Splines Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quintic Splines
From: ryan constantine
Date: 29 Jul 2000 04:15:20
Message: <39829262.A16A77A9@yahoo.com>
i'm pretty sure chris colfax's spline animator macro does all this.  the
camera (or any object) follows a defined spline, turning, and banking.
in fact he has controls so you can adjust the amount of banking.  and i
think it is just a pov file so you should be able to read whatever
information you need from it.