POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : To fix the upper-ASCII bug in text objects : Re: To fix the upper-ASCII bug in text objects Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To fix the upper-ASCII bug in text objects
From: Lummox JR
Date: 29 Jul 2000 01:51:38
Message: <398270E8.7AAEB8EC@aol.com>
Ken wrote:
> Check out the patch by Jon Cruz -
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/unipatch/

Many thanks!
In trying to install this patch, I discovered (not soon enough) that it had
been included in the Superpatch all along; I just had no idea it was there.
The only thing I had needed was to add a line to the scene file changing
string encoding to ISO-8859-1. Doh!
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but anyway I'm grateful nonetheless for the
speedy help. Thanks again.

Lummox JR