POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : HF Erosion : Re: HF Erosion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF Erosion
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jul 2000 04:36:02
Message: <397d5172@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:397D49CF.4DFEE6C5@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...

| BTW, the in the avi, there is an additional high peak on the left not
visible in
| the camera, which affects the overall height of the terrain.

Oh, I think that could explain the increasing height at the near corner
then.  It just seemed to be expanding upward more than would be feasible for
being only the one major peak degrading.  That's all I was talking about
before.
Actually, I like the narrowing channels at the lowest parts, even if there
doesn't appear to be any etching out of them.  I think this is what was said
earlier, someone was trying to describe it too.

Bob