POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : HF Erosion : Re: HF Erosion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF Erosion
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 26 Jul 2000 10:47:32
Message: <397EF8DB.340374FD@my-dejanews.com>
My (perhaps self-limiting) philosophy is:  why use a paint program when you
can use a vector one, why use a vector program when you can do 3d, why use
a heightfield when you can use an isosurface.  The work need not be
re-created from scratch if another point of view or higher resolution is
required.