POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : image map crash - how to fix/avoid? : Re: image map crash - how to fix/avoid? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image map crash - how to fix/avoid?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Jul 2000 13:09:14
Message: <396df7ba@news.povray.org>
"CreeD" <meshe@nqi.net> wrote in message news:01bfecdf$2dc65ce0$1a1ba1d0@mk...

| So transmit isn't helping, and it's still crashing.  I guess I'll wait until the
next version?

That seems an odd problem.  I don't recall ever encountering that.  I know if "filter
all, 1" is
used it will error because of the comma which is okay if both things are a float like
'filter
255,1'.
Sounds more like a problem with the image file format to me; you didn't say what type,
color depth
and such, it is btw.

Bob