POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A question about blobs : Re: A question about blobs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about blobs
From: Rune
Date: 4 Jul 2000 20:03:14
Message: <39627b42@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
>
> > Um, then it is useless for the my purpose.
>
> How does that make it useless? It is just a syntax issue...
> a keyword which is optional in the blob object isn't accepted
> at all in the blob pattern.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I never used the strength keyword anyway.
It'll probably do fine then, if just I could get it to work.

> > I don't even know if there's a Windows version of MegaPOVPlus yet?
>
> There is one available on my web site, but it is an older one. I haven't
> released the next version, including the blob pattern fixes, yet.

But the blob pattern is also included in regular MegaPov, and I found the
files you mentioned, so my problem is solved for now. :-)

Greetings,

Rune
--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,