POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : re HF heights : Re: re HF heights Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re HF heights
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 3 Jul 2000 01:31:24
Message: <3960252D.37D2F821@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Margus Ramst wrote:

[...]
> In fact, even this might be unnecessary: I think HF-lab can find the first and
> second derivatives of HF data, so it should be possible to create a filter
> script to find and "mark" the local maxima. Perhaps I'll look into it in a day
> or two - or perhaps it is best left to someone who actually knows something
> about maths ;)

I am right now working on a program that generates such masks in a flexible
manner (see http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/atg_02.jpg for a first
screenshot).  I am busy with other things and it is a quite large program, so it
won't get finished in the next days, but don't give up hope :-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>