POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : re HF heights : Re: re HF heights Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re HF heights
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 1 Jul 2000 20:00:08
Message: <395E8575.78A398EF@online.no>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Is there a way of finding the highest parts of a hf.  I don't just want
> everything above a certain height but the top of every bump. Hope this is
> clear.
>
> Hope someone can help.

I believe this problem is a bit similar to a problem that is solved
by the source code I posted 13. May 2000 to the thread
"On Bezier splines" (by Peter Popov):

I can explain how to use the code if you're interested.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html