POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Help with strings : Help with strings Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Help with strings
From: H E  Day
Date: 9 Jun 2000 18:58:22
Message: <394175EF.96726E7E@heday.freeservers.com>
Could someone please help me?  I need a macro, include file, whatever,
that takes one (1) point and draws a bunch of points, like in a string,
that have mass, velocity, and tensile strength.  I'm trying to create a
bunch of antennas for a character I'm making, but can't seem to make
them move with the rest of him.  I did find a resource for this kind of
thing:
http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/models/m_string.htm
I've been unable to make much sense of it, however.  Arrays are Greek to
me.
Oh, and the points need to be able to be called into a spline {}.

TIA.

--
H.E. Day