POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Too few sampling intervals?... : Re: Too few sampling intervals?... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too few sampling intervals?...
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 9 Jun 2000 18:15:28
Message: <39416CDF.7DEF3223@yahoo.com>
I just figured there is another setting which is called intervals and is set to
10 by default, since the error says Too few sampling intervals, I tried it to 20
and it worked...

	But I'm still wondering how to predict this kind of error, it happened on frame
12 of my animation... I looked at 1, 2 maybe 3 and went away from home for a
couple of hours...

Why were there too few sampling intervals?

Thanks,
	Simon