POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: Securing a POV File : Re: Securing a POV File Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Securing a POV File
From: Scott Hill
Date: 6 Jun 2000 15:31:07
Message: <393d517b@news.povray.org>
"David Vincent-Jones" <geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote in message
> I want the user to be able to select his own path...
>
> POV render speed is not so critical. Display speed and refresh rate needs
> are tied very much to the area being covered and the speed of assumed
travel
> within the scene.

    Ok, I still think the rate of output you're going to get from POVRay is
far below your requirements.
    How complicated are the scenes you'll be exporting to POVRay ?
    What's the target hardware ?
    What's you're minimum required frame rate ?

--
Scott Hill. (sco### [at] innocentcom)
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this post is IMO.*