POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What does povray consider degenerate? : Re: What does povray consider degenerate? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What does povray consider degenerate?
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Jun 2000 11:19:52
Message: <393BC566.2A97A18@spiritone.com>
A cylinder with both ends the same position in space is not a disc but a
degenereate cylinder.
I've gotten this one. I'm pretty sure a box with the same two vectors will
also generate the degenerate error.

A smooth triangle with opposing normals is something different, I think. But
it still won't render.

Josh

--
Josh English