POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Air disruption question : Re: Air disruption question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Air disruption question
From: SamuelT
Date: 26 May 2000 02:03:36
Message: <392E143D.DD4E6019@aol.com>
I tried it, and it worked. The fully-transparent isosurface bent light to greater
degrees towards it's middle. Problem was the edges of the isosurface showed a bit. I
couldn't get rid of the refracted dark lines of the isosurface container. Still, it
rendered in good time (compared to multiple objects of varying degrees of refraction).

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit my isosurface tutorial at http://members.aol.com/stbenge