POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POV-Ray help site : Re: POV-Ray help site Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray help site
From: Saadat Saeed
Date: 18 May 2000 07:12:05
Message: <3923CEFD.AA1D11DA@batelco.com.bh>
Well it is a difficult task but possible.

I work with Lotus Notes and Domino! The good think about Domino is that it is
pretty easy to create a web based documentation database and a pretty good one!
Discussion Databases in Domino is functionally perfect!

I think if you use something like Domino as a tool... the foundation for your
site will already be there; the next task would be to gather all the
information.

Well the difficult part is to gather all the information..... and copyright
stuff and legalities and ifs and buts!

Or you could make an independant website where users can submitt their
source-code / tutorials and it'll get automatically hosted!!! almost like this
discussion page but I'd say domino makes these things better!

BR/Saadat
"Life is a test, so do your best"