POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3d data files - help please : Re: 3d data files - help please Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d data files - help please
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 29 Mar 2000 17:41:19
Message: <38e2868f@news.povray.org>
Almost pleased that I am not the only one having problems here.

I tried a couple of the demos and find that the file format for "data_3D_3"
looks like a single col. of data. I would have assumed that the file should
be 3 cols. for the <x,y,z>.

Anybody have any experience with these files...

David V-J

Has anybody tried a simple height_field with a non_gridded data set