POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Locating an Object : Locating an Object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Locating an Object
From: Peter Houston
Date: 29 Mar 2000 09:46:49
Message: <38e21759@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to determine the location of an object after it has been
transformed.

I have objects that are chained together and are each rotated individually
then they are all rotated and translated together.  What I am trying to
determine is the vector of the end of the chain.

The only way I can think of doing it is to reverse all of the
transformations, but I don't really want to do that if I can help it :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter H.