POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : CSG-texture-problems. : Re: CSG-texture-problems. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG-texture-problems.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Mar 2000 15:00:11
Message: <38dfbdcb@news.povray.org>
I may be wrong but I think it's becoming an interior and no longer has any
finish so the larger (external) sphere is the only one having the finish
applied.  In other words there isn't any exposed "surface" for the smaller
reflection sphere.
I think I too have seen what I'd denote as peculiarities of CSG texturing which
is wholly within an enclosing yet semi-transparent surface.  I'd like to hear
more about it as well if anyone has some insight.

Bob