POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity settings. : Radiosity settings. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity settings.
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 21 Mar 2000 02:44:53
Message: <38d72875@news.povray.org>
This might have been asked before, but anyway...

How do I set the Radiosity settings propery, to achieve the best results?
And how does the params affect the result in practice? (Yes, I have read the
docs on this, but it's pretty difficult to experiment with a feature like
this with the rendertime and som on, you know...) I have managed to get a
pretty good result on a simple scene, but who-ha-hey-that-render-time!! And
what is the difference between the MegaPov radiosity and the official
implementation? (Again in practice.)

Is anyone willing to share some experience with me on this?

Simen.