POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : difficult questions (for me anyway) : Re: difficult questions (for me anyway) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: difficult questions (for me anyway)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 9 Mar 2000 11:44:14
Message: <38c7d4de@news.povray.org>
Thanks again for your help.

The trig solution should have been obvious but for some reason didn't occur
to me in this context.

Vector math is something we did not study 45years ago when I was at school
and I have had little time to try and understand it since. I have learnt
allot from this discussion about vrotate and have solved my original problem
now, using both vrotate and trig.

One last point. Many of us do not work in environments full of high powered
mathematical brains and computer gurus - we rely on this news groups to help
us understand. I for one thank you for all your patience.

Mick
       http://www.minda.swinternet.co.uk/index.htm