POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Multiple #ifdef question : Multiple #ifdef question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Multiple #ifdef question
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 7 Mar 2000 17:43:42
Message: <38c5861e@news.povray.org>
I am importing, from a generic database, a very large number of items into
an include list.

The items will be classed as possibly 100 distinctly different 'objects',
not all of which will be predefined during the initial display.

When the items are parsed I want a non-defined item to be simply ignored.

I could of course provide an #ifdef....#end around each and every item but I
wonder if there is an easier way, possibly through a macro, to do the job.

David