POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRAY - SMoke needed : POVRAY - SMoke needed Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY - SMoke needed
From: CoolColJ
Date: 27 Feb 2000 01:34:09
Message: <38b8c561@news.povray.org>
Hi :)

SInce all Advanced users post here I thought I'd ask for your help

I just got POVRAY windows version - I had the AMiga version a while back.

I need a 12 frame Povray Smoke Animation, that loops fairly smoothly given
the 12 frame animation limit. Its for a mod I'm doing for a game called
Combat Mission, for the burning tanks.

The animation needs to be a side profile and vertical rising, and look black
and oliy like that Pearl Harbour shot on the Povray main page.

Can anyone help, and send me a setup for Povray that will do this - I'm
churning out textures for this mod I'm doing so I havebn't got much time to
get really in deep with Povray within 2weeks.

If anyone is able and willing - then I thank you - can you email me please

ccj### [at] idxcomau

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj