POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Snakes, Sinus shapes, chains (like in the povray documentaion) using SINUS : Re: Snakes, Sinus shapes, chains (like in the povray documentaion) using SINUS Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snakes, Sinus shapes, chains (like in the povray documentaion) using SINUS
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2000 21:33:19
Message: <38b73b6f@news.povray.org>
This is one way.  I just messed around to get it right for this example of it,
and it does use only sin for the waviness.

light_source { <0,1,-10> color rgb <1.5,1.5,1.5>}
camera {
  location  <0,0,-5>
  angle 30
  look_at   <0,0,0>
}

background {rgb .5}

#declare Curve=.25; // amount of curvature [higher is larger]

#declare C=360;
#declare c=0;

#while (C>0)

#declare c=c+(1/360);