POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Triangle thieves on my harddrive? : Re: Triangle thieves on my harddrive? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triangle thieves on my harddrive?
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 24 Feb 2000 05:44:42
Message: <38b50b9a@news.povray.org>
Wild idea form someone who does not know much about all this - I:
Is the order in which the vertices are written always the same relative to
the direction of the normals? Paraphrase: looking always from the same side
of the mesh (inside/outside), are the vertices always written in clockwise /
anticlockwise order? I think some file formats / programs use this order to
determine inside/outside.
I do not know if this helps, but I hope it does

Povingly,

Philippe