POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Turbulence : Re: Turbulence Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turbulence
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Feb 2000 05:02:52
Message: <38b3b04c@news.povray.org>
Sounds interesting.  In other words, using any pattern type to turbulate another
pattern with.  The difficulties might be in how the octaves, omega, and lambda
are to be applied maybe since those are all put into the equation, so to speak.
What I can't imagine too well is how it would go about affecting the pattern to
be perturbed because it seems that to do so without the usual turbulence would
just be a overlaying of another pattern on top of the other to various degrees.

Bob