POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Triangle Mesh : Re: Triangle Mesh Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triangle Mesh
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 18 Feb 2000 16:03:57
Message: <38adb3bd@news.povray.org>
I would like to put in a list of 3D points and finish up with a set of
triangles that I can massage into a mesh_triangle set.

I would like to try this as an alternate to gridding the data and then
displaying as a height_field.

I am using MS Windows and see several progs for Unix based systems but not
MS.W.

David