POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Raindrops on bombshells : Re: Raindrops on bombshells Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raindrops on bombshells
From: Lummox JR
Date: 23 Mar 2000 22:59:32
Message: <38DAE981.4E75@aol.com>
All right, I've taken the advice I could take and still nothing has
helped, so I'm posting the image to povray.binaries.images to help
illustrate the problem.
Max_trace hasn't helped, and max_trace_level I'd tried before the
original posting. The problem seems to be most pronounced at the edges
of the drops, but other than that it doesn't suggest anything.

Lummox JR