POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : difficult questions (for me anyway) : Re: difficult questions (for me anyway) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: difficult questions (for me anyway)
From: Ken
Date: 9 Mar 2000 03:27:47
Message: <38C7611A.C08BD85@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Mick Hazelgrove <mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote:
> : Please explain, for me and for other maths disadvantaged pov users!
>
>   As mr. art said, there's this thing called "documentation". Ever heard
> about it?

I have but without the proper educational background there are times it
makes absolutely no sense what so ever. An example is sometimes worth
1000 documented words. If a person had understood the original explaination
they would not have asked for clarification. What is easy for you may be
difficult for others. Not every thing in POV-Ray is inherently obvious
or intuitive. We are here to help not criticize. Dare to teach so that
others may learn. Patients is a virtue. Lead by example. Give till it
hurts.