POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Triangle thieves on my harddrive? : Re: Triangle thieves on my harddrive? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triangle thieves on my harddrive?
From: Charles Fusner
Date: 23 Feb 2000 21:45:31
Message: <38B49379.F0D5D16A@enter.net>
Ron Parker wrote:
[re: trace vs. mesh crash]
> This has been fixed in either the next or the current MegaPOV. It
> was mentioned recently in the unofficial.patches newsgroup; check
> there to see what its status is.

Ah! Good to hear! I've been working around it by using an union
of triangles for the culling tests, but better to have it work
with the more modern (and efficient) mesh syntax as well. Guess
I'm too far behind in discovering it to be of help pointing it
out... you POV-Teamers are too quick for me :)

Charles