POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Equal spacing along curve : Re: Equal spacing along curve Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Equal spacing along curve
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 20 Feb 2000 17:33:41
Message: <38B06BD0.8661E406@stud.ntnu.no>
Rune wrote:
> I'm not sure exactly what you want, but if
..

I've posted an image in p.b.i. When I used the function to create a spline, the
stitches were distributed evenly - because the curve has constant curvature I
guess.

..
> want to wait for Chris Colefax's Spline macro
> system, which I think do many of the same
> things plus much more.

His spline macro has, in addition to "inverse kinematics" (is that a good
name?) features, some very promising macros to create splines and control their
appearance.

mvh. sig.