POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to find the equation of a plane from three points? : Re: How to find the equation of a plane from three points? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to find the equation of a plane from three points?
From: David Fontaine
Date: 19 Feb 2000 15:43:14
Message: <38AEFFE8.2DDF93D2@faricy.net>
Thanks! Just what I needed.
In case you were wondering, I was looking at the icosahedral stellations and
read that all the lines dividing the plane are the intersections with the
planes of the other faces on the icosahedron... Now it should only take me
five years to work out all the trig...

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles