POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to find the equation of a plane from three points? : Re: How to find the equation of a plane from three points? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to find the equation of a plane from three points?
From: David Fontaine
Date: 19 Feb 2000 15:34:07
Message: <38AEFDC5.EE2D9B8@faricy.net>
Serge LAROCQUE wrote:

> Ah nuts, the middle part didn't get displayed properly. sigh. oh well,
> there's plenty there for you to read anyway :)
> @+

What are you using to post? Because my nreader displays compositions in
variable-width font and text-only posts in fixed width, and automatically
posts text-only if possible, but i can set the editing window to fixed
width at which point it will ask if I want to send in HTML or text-only
and I can still specify text-only...

bla bla bla,
David

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles