POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Simple math question : Re: Simple math question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple math question
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 24 Dec 1999 18:35:54
Message: <388CE2DF.A80A98B@tapestry.tucson.az.us>
David Fontaine wrote:

> Me is 15. Me in Algebra 2 Trig.

Bah, if your school's not challenging you it's the least I can do to
give you something a bit more difficult to learn.  If you actually are
interested in learning some calculus (which you very understandably
might not be), try http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ Take a look under
headings like Calculus, Derivative, Integral, etc.  I suggest you print
out the information you want to learn and study it when your not paying
attention in your school's math class.  If you have any questions about
anything feel free to email me.