POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : I have noticed math questions here : Re: I have noticed math questions here Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have noticed math questions here
From: david sharp
Date: 13 Jan 2000 13:26:11
Message: <387e18c3@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff wrote
[ ... ]
> I have the 46'th Edition CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, I keep
> it right next to my computer. :-)
> While I do find it useful, you are right, I have never used it for
> POV-Ray. I will have to start looking for the others, and a replacement
> for the one I have(a dog mistook it for a chew toy, and ruined some
> pages).

When I was going to school I used to try and borrow the textbooks
from the library. My room mate's dog loved those books and
I ended up having to pay for a number of them, many of which I still'
have and they are immediately recognizable because of the missing
parts. The dog wouldn't touch store-bought books. Maybe its the glue
used, or just that old-book-smell.