POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Distributing spheres of differnent sizes... : Re: Distributing spheres of differnent sizes... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Distributing spheres of differnent sizes...
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jan 2000 16:23:26
Message: <387507ce@news.povray.org>
Thanks to both of you for your replies! (there were two who replied right?
With this OE newsreader I'm never sure if there's some messages hidden to
me... nevermind...)

After a while I found a solution by myself but I'll have a look at yours
too, of course, because they might be better and it'll be interesting to see
them anyway :-)

The solution I found is available in povray.binaries.scene-files

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated December 22: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,