POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : quadratic & cubic splines : Re: quadratic & cubic splines Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: quadratic & cubic splines
From: Ken
Date: 23 Dec 1999 13:57:06
Message: <3862718D.C7E6FA62@pacbell.net>
Leroy Whetstone wrote:

> Well! I finally done it. I asked a question that no one was willing or able to
answer.
> Maybe I just asked in the wrong group.

  While this might be considered an advanced user question it is really
something that is more appropriately discussed in the programming group.
Just because we are advanced users does not mean that we understand the
programming issues behind the program itself. I am glad you found the
info you needed anyway.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, Happy New Millennium !