POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Motion Blur Question... : Re: Motion Blur Question... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion Blur Question...
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 21 Dec 1999 21:46:51
Message: <38603b9b@news.povray.org>
Colin Doncaster <col### [at] bentanimationcom> wrote...
> This could also be extended to compare the differences between the
> elements that encompass the sample and building a vector (there is more to
it
> that just a vector, but for now I guess we can assume an all encompassing
> general vector) that is the difference between the two and move the
original
> based on this vector.  It's a lot more work of course.

This would be best, but not very possible with POV.  If it was just limited
to transformations, it might be possible to interpolate (since
transformations are linear).  However, it is possible to use more than just
transformations, which would be very difficult to interpolate.

-Nathan