POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay-media : POVRay-media Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay-media
From: Heimo Truhetz
Date: 19 Dec 1999 12:31:50
Message: <385d1686@news.povray.org>
To produce some specialeffects I'd like to use the media-statement. It's
possible to change the medias density by choosing a different
density-function like sine_wave or cubic_wave combined with some
pattern-types like gradient, boxed... . But that's not enough for me!
I'd like to create my own density as a function of a spacegrid. It's result
should be a kind of density-distribution over a given spacegrid.

Does anybody know how to get this?

Bye,

Heimo