POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay-media : Re: POVRay-media Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay-media
From: H E  Day
Date: 19 Dec 1999 17:07:51
Message: <385D5608.1529AAD4@teleport.com>
Yup.  Use *one* media statement ( media {....}) and put 3 density statements
with gradient x, gradient y, and gradient z.  Use one color_map for all of
these; something like:
color_map {
[0 rgb 1]
[.1 rgb 1]
[.1 rgb 0]
[1 rgb 0]
}

Put this in a large box with lotsa samples and there you go!

H.E. Day