POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Weird results scaling normals : Re: Weird results scaling normals Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weird results scaling normals
From: TonyB
Date: 29 Nov 1999 07:18:11
Message: <38426f03@news.povray.org>
Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Wooo! =D

PS: Do you suppose you could add slope-dependant textures to it soon? I want
to render my cloud scene in one version instead of cutting out the clouds to
be able to work on the mountains. Pleeease.... pretty please.... with
(insert favorite topping) on top... please. :)