POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Fishtail math ><}}}*> : Re: Fishtail math ><}}}*> Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fishtail math ><}}}*>
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Nov 1999 16:20:40
Message: <3839B2F4.3D337102@my-dejanews.com>
Here's an example of use of the "non sin cos" solution.

Look at "Does a snake's tail move?" in p.b.a, an entry at 1/23/99.

I serially rotated part of the snake's tail relative to the rest of the
snake.  I used sin & cos to rotate the snake.  I did not use, however, sin
or cos to displace body segments a distance along a line normal to the
x-axis. Look at my code included therein......