POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay - Beyond the Basics : Re: POVRay - Beyond the Basics Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay - Beyond the Basics
From: omniVERSE
Date: 5 Nov 1999 13:40:32
Message: <382324a0@news.povray.org>
A continuation of the POV-Ray Online Tutorial would be one of the most
welcome things I can think of.  It has the most content of any other I've
seen, yet stops short at version 3.0.
http://library.advanced.org/tq-admin/day.cgi

A good (should look at it if you don't know of it yet), unfortunately it's
also 3.0 oriented. http://www2.nau.edu/~dld6/pov_lessons/index.html

Another one I just found is a school of sorts, guess you get graded.
http://www.niitrnd.com/fbees/povray/povray.htm

The POV-Ray Doc is in html form too.
http://galactose.stanford.edu/povhtml/povuser.htm

Anyway, I can see how a in-depth advanced user tutorial could be a
worthwhile effort, especially if updated to version 3.1 and beyond.

Bob