POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay - Beyond the Basics : Re: POVRay - Beyond the Basics Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay - Beyond the Basics
From: omniVERSE
Date: 4 Nov 1999 16:15:28
Message: <3821f770@news.povray.org>
Like there wouldn't be? Wish I were more fit to help, but alas I might be
too haphazard in the way I do things to try and provide tutoring.
Is there going to be a submission and review type thing about it? And then
the tutorials accepted or rejected?
I don't mind rejection so I guess if I ever thought I had something worthy
enough it could be sent in.
I could always use some more learning so it's a grand idea anyway.

Bob