POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animations : Re: Animations Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animations
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 3 Nov 1999 03:33:07
Message: <382001B9.78F7AAA5@umh.ac.be>
Hello Remco,

yes, I do all in my game :), I program in Java (not quick language, but
for a point-and-click game it is enough). But i never work with image
file before! If you could give me an utility which can cut a given part
(which I choose), al ways the same, of several (hundreds) images, this
could be great for me :).
I am using win 98.

Thank you very much!!

Fabian.