POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animation : Re: Animation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation
From: omniVERSE
Date: 30 Oct 1999 14:51:13
Message: <381b3e21@news.povray.org>
None I know of for Mpeg.  I found this one program which mentions Mpeg
output.  Quote, "Output to PostScript, popular image files, as well as
animation and direct MPEG video generation are also available.", unquote.
It's a part of that particular program I guess.  URL telling very little of
it: http://www.mayon.ro/redhat.dir/redhat/redhat/softdir/detail.phtml32.html
DTA, aka Daves Targa Animator, could compile each frame one at a time into
it's proprietary format of Flt.  The most recent version can do the Avi
though I don't know if it can append each frame into the Avi file on the
fly.  Guessing it actually could though. URL here:
http://www.sapere.com/dearmad/

Bob