POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animations : Re: Animations Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animations
From: omniVERSE
Date: 29 Oct 1999 10:23:38
Message: <3819adea@news.povray.org>
No.  And since the partial images get put on the first row I don't see any
feasible way of simply chroma-keying the black backgrounds out, which if you
had any black in the scene itself would also get blanked out anyway.  The
non-descript background might be clear if Alpha channeled too but once again
there's the problem with the partial image showing up in the wrong place, so
I see no way as is to compile them together with whole images.
Would need a different method of image production, I think might be the only
potential answer.  Seems like the idea about a whole image remaining for
each subsequent partial render would go nicely with this concept.

Bob