POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Color of Caustic : Re: Color of Caustic Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color of Caustic
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 20 Oct 1999 23:52:27
Message: <380e8dfb@news.povray.org>
Someone is working on a modification to add fade_color.  Hopefully soon I'll
have media working with photons and have fade_color added to UVPov.
Recently I got side-tracked with lots to do at work and working on lots of
fun radiosity enhancements.

Anyway, photons currently ignore all media (the code is actually there, just
commented out).  If you send me the source code, when I get a chance to get
started this will give me a scene to test things on.

-Nathan

Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote...